Working Safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that will boost business performance and staff motivation. How? Simply by showing how everyone can enhance their safety, health and wellbeing through everyday behaviours. This is a completely different approach to safety and health training: a high-impact programme designed to be fun and inclusive. No jargon, no legalese – just inspirational learning that’s enjoyable, stimulating and effective.
Who is the course for?
Anyone – and everyone – in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
Why it works?
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide.
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely.
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by us.
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business.
- Internationally recognised and respected certification.
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme.
What to expect?
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies.
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios.
- Summaries to reinforce key points.
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace.
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions.
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise.
- IOSH Working Safely certificate.
- Minimal disruption – the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment).
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents.
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures.
- Internationally recognised certification for employees.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
- Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks.
- Ensures delegates can identify common hazards.
- Improves overall safety performance.
- Recognised by CSCS as equivalent to a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment.