Who Should Attend?
- Those with no specific fire-safety role
- Those undertaking induction training as an introduction for those who intend to move on to further fire-safety training
Call 0151 384 5188 for details.
The Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness is designed to help employees recognise fire safety issues in the workplace, and understand how to react when the fire alarm sounds.
- Main causes and effects of fires in the workplace
- Duties and responsibilities (of employers, employees and fire wardens)
- Procedures in the event of a fire Actions to be taken in the event of a fire
- Fire prevention measures
- Fire risk management, including risk assessment
- The fire triangle
- Fire risk control measures (active and passive)
- Reporting fire safety issues
- Portable fire-fighting equipment
- Simple checks of portable fire-fighting equipment
Assessment method: Multiple-choice examination
Book Onsite Training